Paradise for gourmets ! Haute cuisine in the Maldives! Our top Gourmet – restaurants in the Maldives!
- “Aragu”, Velaa Private Island Maldives – modern European cuisine with authentic Asian notes, bright lights and decorative figures of more than four hundred flying fish are waiting for guests of the restaurant, located above the boundless waters of the ocean, instantly mesmerizing the eyes of visitors. The chef of the restaurant Gaushan de Silva is famous for combining his passion for cooking with high skill, using exclusively selected organic ingredients in his work.
- “By The Sea”, Gili Lankanfushi Maldives – Japanese cuisine. The restaurant offers Teppanyaki, Japanesefusion menus. Delicious sushi, sashimi, rolls combined with sake will give a real pleasure for fans of Japanese cuisine.
- “Out of the Blue”, Soneva Fushi – a unique gastronomic complex, is a wooden structure on stilts on the water, hammocks suspended over the lagoon, where you can enjoy a cocktail, and a water slide with a descent into the ocean! The restaurant offers a variety of Japanese, Chinese and international dishes. There is also a bar and wine storage. During the year, the hotel is visited by famous Michelin chefs.
- “Ufaa by Jereme Leung”, Conrad Maldives Rangali Island – Chinese cuisine from one of the most creative Asian chefs of modern Chinese cuisine Jereme Leung.
- “The Lighthouse”, InterContinental Maldives Maamunagau Resort – feel the atmosphere of the Mediterranean in the Maldives is possible by visiting the lighthouse located in the middle of the Indian Ocean. The Lighthouse and observation deck with 360° view. The restaurant’s chef is Spanish – Joaquin Soler, who previously worked in one of the best world’s restaurants El Bulli with 3 * * * Michelin.
- “Feeling Koi”, Amilla Fushi is a modern Japanese restaurant with a South American accent. A large selection of exclusive sake. The concept of an “open kitchen”. There is an outdoor terrace, sushi counter, and rooms for private dining. The restaurant has a bar with a beautiful view of the sunset.
- “Crab Shack”, Seaside Finolhu Maldives – unique location on the sandbar of the hotel! After a walk along the sandbar from the island to the restaurant, guests can enjoy a variety of fish and seafood dishes. Signature dish is “Chef’s Mud Crab Curry”.
- “Le 1947”, Cheval Blanc Randheli – it is the fine dining French restaurant! Its the perfect place to wear Haute Couture dress and high heels! Named after Chateau Cheval Blanc’s most famous wine vintage, Le 1947 serves artfully plated. Restaurant multi-course fine-dining French-inspired food in a stunning atmosphere. The restaurant is connected to a wine cellar, cigar lounge, and Le 1947 Bar for pre- or post-dinner drinks.
- “Ba’theli”, Milaidhoo Island Maldives – the first modern Maldivian restaurant, it’s a fine-dining restaurant with a unique casual rule it encourages its diners to come barefoot. We would suggest the Maldivian degustation menu which includes the best selection of Maldivian cuisine, as well a – la carte menu available.
- “Botanica”, One&Only Reethi Rah Maldives – organic cuisine restaurant under the leadership of the highly respected and influential Australian chef Brent Savage, Brent is the co-owner of The Bentley Group, offers trendy dishes from products hand-picked in the garden. Dine among hundreds of vivid colors and aromas under the canopy of an ancient Banyan Tree.
Enjoy your meal!