Bliss Maldives meets and accompanies every tourist in the Maldives individually!
We meet all guests with a name board, if you need to meet guests with a name board with the name of your company, then we can do it. To do this, you need to send a request to your supervisor and attach a file with the text for the sign.
If tourists have passed by our representative at the airport, they can always come to our counter No.47 in the center of the hall!
Meeting tourists at the airport:
Upon arrival at the airport, guests need to show to immigration officer the QR-Code received after completed the Traveller Declaration form within 96 hours of arrival.
After passing through passport and migration control, guests receive their luggage and go to the exit area.
At the exit from the airport, guests are met by a representative of Bliss Maldives and escorted to the representative of the booked resort, who in turn registers tourists and their luggage for a transfer to the hotel and escorts them to it:
- If the transfer is by boat, the representative of the hotel accompanies the guests to the pier for boarding the transfer to the resort;
- If the transfer is by seaplane, a representative of the hotel helps guests to hand over their luggage and check in for a seaplane, then guests will be taken by comfortable transport to the lounge of the seaplane terminal or to the hotel lounge, if it is available at the resort;
- If the transfer is on a domestic flight, the hotel representative helps the guests to check in their luggage and check in for a domestic flight, then the guests are escorted to the lounge of the domestic airlines terminal or to the hotel lounge, if it is available at the resort, to wait for boarding the flight, where the hotel representative will notify when it is necessary to board.
Seeing off tourists at the airport:
- Tourists receive information about the time of departure from the resort on the eve of departure. As a rule, the exact time is known 12 hours before departure;
- The hotel will provide full information about the departure of tourists from the resort to the room;
- Upon arrival at the Velana International Airport, the guest will also be escorted by a representative of Bliss Maldives in the departure area;
- Waiting for the return flight can be carried out in the resort lounge, if it provides this option, in the common waiting room or lounges of the airport itself for an additional fee.
- Before entering the building of the international airport for check-in for an international flight, guests must provide the QR-Code obtained as a result of filling out the Traveller Declaration 96 hours before departure.
Especially for the guests, we have developed memos for each type of transfer, which you can print out and add to the package of documents:
A reminder for guests carrying out a transfer on a speedboat or yacht (link)
A reminder for guests carrying out a seaplane transfer (link)
A reminder for guests carrying out a transfer on a domestic airline flight (link)